Hello lovelies, so I was nominated by Claudia from New life-Fresh you and Liis Journal for the versatile blogger award thank you so much to the both of you for nominating me I’m so grateful! You should definitely go and check out both of their blogs if you haven’t already I love reading both of their posts! I really wanted to join in with this because I think it’s a good way to get to know other bloggers a bit more which is great!
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognise blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos. As the webpage about the Versatile Blogger Award says: Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am currently studying childcare at college, I really love working with children and seeing how each of them grow and develop into young people!
- I hope to have a family of my own one day, its been one of my dreams for as long as I can remember.
- I would love to create my own beauty range! It would be amazing, I think it would be really cool to test out different products and see how everything is made and refine it into a final product!
- I am obsessed with squashies (they are delicious) I know its bad but I can’t help it they’re too good ahah! My favourites are the original raspberry and milk flavour but i really like the apple and cherry ones too 🙂
- My favourite movie is Tangled I have literally watched it a million times aha, i don’t think it will ever get boring.
- I am learning to drive at the moment and my goal is to be passed and get my full license by July which I’m hoping I can make happen.
- I think it’s really important to spend time with family so I spend a lot of time with them and we do lots of things together!
My Nominations (I’m only doing 10):
Thanks for reading 🙂